- Build enterprise POS and omnichanel applications through the full technology stack;
- Write high-quality software code that utilizes unit testing to ensure a high-degree of software quality.
- At least 2 years of commercial programming;
- Strong skills in Java SE/EE;
- Strong skills in Spring, Hibernate;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience in Oracle DB, MySQL;
- Experience in jsp/html/js/css;
- Experience in XML configurations;
- Opportunity and desire to learn new technologies in short terms;
- English at least Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate will be an advantage;
- Experience with front-end frameworks (nodeJS, angularJS) will be a plus.
- Employment strictly in accordance with Labor Code;
- Remote option on full time basis;
- Stable company, friendly internationak environme;
- Professional advancement and learning possibilities;
- Medical insurance, 50% Fitnes reimbursement.